Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: [OT-ish] Looking for tracklist for YnM OST 2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got the CD in the mail a couple of days ago and I can't even find a *romanization* of the tracklist anywhere, much less a translation. Does anyone know where to find one, or alternatively would anyone be willing to romanize/translate the thing for me? Scans can be provided, if necessary.

    (Note: this is the *second* OST, Amethyst no Hitomi, that I'm talking about--please don't confuse it with the first OST or the drama CD(s? I know there's at least one).)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think this site might help you. If not, tell me and I'll search again! ^_^

    http://www.bleeding-moon.net/tv/audio.html

  3. #3
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately, unless I'm missing something, they only have lyrics/reviews, not tracklists. Thanks for trying, though.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm...tracklists and not lyrics you say. Could you expand on what you mean by 'tracklists' because I am quite confident in my search and find skills...^^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A tracklist is, simply, a list of the titles of the songs on a CD--for instance, http://theria.net/yaminomatsuei/tvan...ml#merchandise has the tracklists for the first YnM OST and the OP and ED singles, but doesn't have one for the second OST.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here you go!

    1. Tsuzuki Asato II ~ Yami no RyoShuu
    2. Kurusu wo Seoishi mono
    3. Akuma no Makuake
    4. Mekamushi no Meiro
    5. Senritsu
    6. Koubousen
    7. Hishou
    8. Kowakuteki Enbukyoku
    9. Shoukanka no Nichijou
    10. Eyecatch II
    11. Zetsubou no Shinen
    12. Yasashisa no Imi
    13. Amethyst Remembrance (exotic version)
    14. Iyashi no Te
    15. Hidamari
    16. Bara no Shikabane
    17. Hiiro no Tsuki
    18. Hakanasa no Bi
    19. Ugomeku Kage
    20. Unmei no Kiro
    21. Tokihanatareshi Tamashii
    22. Ketsui
    23. Nukumori
    24. Sagano
    25. Kaeru Basho
    26. Akuma no Trill metal version
    27. Eden off vocal
    28. Amethyst Remembrance off vocal

    If anyone wants to translate these, be my guest.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh!^^ I already found a site featuring such things....^^;; Well someone seems to have found all the songs! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Good fortune to you! =^_^=

  8. #8
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Arigato. (Now we'll have to see how far my efforts at translation get . . .)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •